Tuesday, April 19, 2011

On the Go!

Ahhh, I just love this time of year...when everyone in our family is in and out the door in the blink of an eye.  Between baseball practices, softball games, boot camp, traveling or simply a dinner date with friends (which are hit or miss most of the time because of baseball, softball and boot camp) - we are busy.  V (formerly known as "little Vaughn", but is not so "little" anymore) plays baseball for his team, The Braves.  Yes, his Dad named it that because of his love for the Atlanta Braves.  I guess we'll let him have naming rights since he's the coach.  And big Vaughn plays softball for The Pour House.  So, basically Monday - Thursday they are at softball or baseball games.  I get to catch a few baseball & softball games here and there around boot camp.  I can't begin to imagine what it's going to be like next year when Riley has an extracurricular activity.  I like to tease Daddy and tell him that I'm going to enroll Riley in soccer or dance, but he insists on T-ball.  But, if you ask Riley, he'll tell you he wants to dance.  That kid loves to dance (I guess he gets that trait from me)!

So there you have it why I haven't been updating the blog as much as I would like to.  I plan to update later today so I can share stories and pictures from our trip to Great Wolf Lodge!  But, I've got to run for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment